[ubuntu-in] Join Ubuntu

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:28:39 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Rishabh Hasija
<rishabh1.hasija at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a new user of Ubuntu and I want to join in its list
Hello Rishabh,

Welcome to ubuntu-in mailing list. You are already a part of this
mailing list and thus a part of Ubuntu India community. You can
interact with the community in various ways like this mailing list,
wiki, irc, meet up in person; in various ways - contributing,
volunteering for events, saying friend hi and hellos.
If you aer looking for something more, kindly explain. I am sure
somebody will come forward and help you out.