[ubuntu-in] WHY CC Licensing is not a good idea (Was Looking for a flat-bed scanner in the 6-7k range)

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:16:56 BST 2008

> I think you understood me wrong. By distribution, I meant a linux
> distribution. Linux distributions mainly contain artwork licensed
> under CC-BY-SA.

I haven't seen any art in Ubuntu except the desktop wallpaper yet. Kindly
enlighten me! Even if I misunderstood you, my argument is for ALL art -
images, movies, comics, literature, music, software etc.

Making art is a completely human and natural activity, making copyright
licenses is not.

http://www.algomantra.com