[ubuntu-in] Pl know me.

Govindan Venkatachariyar vgovindan1937 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:40:22 BST 2008

Name: V.Govindan.       Date Of Birth: 15th June, 1937.  Present Address:
V.Govindan, S1, Dhanika Apartments, #49, Alagirisamy Salai, K.K.Nagar.
(West), Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Pin: 600078.
Phone No: 42029121.
Professionally I am a Civil Engineer, retired from Service and Profession 20
years back.
My interest in computer started 15 years back, even though I am unable to
reach the machine.
Fairly proficient with Microsoft Windows systems and application.
Eight years back, my son provided a Desk top computer, from that time it
became my companion.
Solely I used to get proficiency in computer applications and gained
valuable scientifical, Technical and Social Knowledge.
One year back, I completely removed the Windows system and trying my hand in
Linux, Particularly Ubuntu.
I am awed with the motto of freedom for knowledge for every one and make
available freely and simple learning system.
I am doing presently all sort of experiments, thrown open from various
valuable sources with Ubuntu.
Now I feel immense freedom and joy with linux users, sadly people are not
ready get out from their mental block and breath the natural breeze.
I am proficient in Tamil, I come forward to render my services any fitting
manner, since I am spending my time in front of the Company.
Now I am using the Ubuntu 8.04.
Please feel free to contact me for any more information.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerly,
V.Govindan.