[ubuntu-in] [JOB] Linux Administrators in Bangalore

Prakash Advani prakash at canonical.com
Mon May 12 12:57:51 BST 2008

One of our partners in Bangalore requires Linux System Administrators.

They should meet the following criteria:

1. 4 – 5 years of experience

2. People with Linux & Solaris would be preferred .

3. Strong with Core System Administration

4. Configuration & Management of DNS, NFS, Samba, etc.

5. Configuration & Management of Mail Server (Optional)

6. Should be strong with Linux Architecture

If anyone's interested, send me a private email.

Regards
Prakash