[ubuntu-in] hardy getting slower with use?

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:32:32 BST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Blame Ubuntu for shipping Firefox 3 beta version. They could have wait
> until it become stable. Alas.

 I am using Firefox3 since beta 2 and it is yet to crash. I am using
flash, java, webdeveloper, chatzilla and couple of other plugins.
Firefox3 s much faster than any browser in response time.
 I do notice CPU usage shooting up couple of times but that has been
the case with Firefox2 on ubuntu. But strangely the same firefox3
build shows no signs of cpu usage shootage on debian :)

regards
VK