[ubuntu-in] wireless in Hardy

Mir Nazim mirnazim at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:46:10 BST 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Mir Nazim <mirnazim at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI
>
>  I need to use it in my HP Compaq 6515b Laptop(1.6 amd Turion64 X2, 1.5 GB ram ).

Hi,

Just got D-Link DWL-G630 AirPlus  G PCI Express Card. Plugged in and
was detected immediately. Best part is no changes required the basic
Hardy system. Works superbly with NetworkManager.

Looks great so far.

Looks like lspci shows this as:

02:04.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev b6)

Not sure though.