[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Repository on DVDs

Francis Bosco ifrbose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:56:48 GMT 2008

hi all
  i have got those dvd repositories by VPP. but it seems not all packages
available in them. i have added those dvds with synaptic. when i tired to
install k3b its showing that libqt3-mt is not present like that even when i
was installing vlc player there was package like libnavdvd which i had to
download from internet.

i think those packaes are only packages from ubuntu community. Is there any
packages which are not available with those dvds or i was somewhere wrong...

On 3/6/08, Dinesh Uthayakumar <udinesh5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Anoop John <anoopjohn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is a post on how to configure your system once you have your
> > repositories
> >

> Let me add my link also reg setting up a repo.
> it will be useful for a lab setup
>
> http://techydinesh.wordpress.com/2008/02/08/setting-up-repository-for-linux/
>
> --
> Dinesh Uthayakumar
> Final Year,Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
> Velammal Engineering College,Chennai
> techydinesh.wordpress.com

Regards
Bose.
Registered Linux User #441045  (counter.li.org)
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.