[ubuntu-in] Is Ubuntu messing up on QA?

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:10:44 GMT 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> > Parthan,
> >
> > How does this apply to the post I forwarded?
>

> Please check the subject line of my mail, it didn't have a "Re:". It
> wasn't a reply to your mail or one to Raju's complaint, rather a general
> mail as I expect some one to follow on specifying the current libc6
> debacle

So what about the 2nd question, was the problem Raj facing on alpha
(developer versions) or is it true for stable releases as well.

while i love ubuntu there seems to be the feeling that its not just slowing
down but making some mistakes that make it a lesses distribution than some
other recent versions. (Hardware recognition instead of becoming better -
for hardware that already works on older Ubuntu versions is getting worse -
case in point ATI Graphics cards on Thinkpads)

What do others have to say ??

ram