[ubuntu-in] Is Ubuntu messing up on QA?

Udhay Shankar N udhay at pobox.com
Mon Mar 17 01:34:35 GMT 2008

A rant originally posted to the linux-delhi (and other) lists by Raju
Mathur - a Unix guru of nearly 2 decades' standing, and a member of
the OSI board.

This is only the latest example of a phenomenon I am noticing of
late. I think Ubuntu is experiencing a backlash that they would do
well to pay careful attention to - as this is happening among the
geek / early adopter demographic that is a powerful opinion-shaper.

Udhay