[ubuntu-in] Joining the Bangalore Team

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:43:38 BST 2008

Arvind wrote:
> Hi,is there any particular way to join the team of Ubunteros in Banalore
> and join the LUG too...

AFAIK, there is only a Ubuntu India Team (available at ubuntu-in.org and
#ubuntu-in in irc.freenode.net) and not any LUGs in Bangalore that I
have seen people participating in the recent past. There is a foss.in
yahoo groups which I see a bit active around the event. You can feel
free to join any other lugs such as ILUGChennai, ILUGDelhi, GLUG-Bombay,
etc. as they are not strictly for people from particular region. I wont
vouch if any one points you to any Ubuntu-Bangalore or similar groups
(It may exist, but none from the Indian team are aware of).

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"