[ubuntu-in] [X-POST] Announcement: #hackers-india channel on Freenode

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:08:01 BST 2008

Someone wrote:
> This is a formal announcement about the creation of a new IRC channel,
> #hackers-india on the Freenode IRC network.

What it has to do with Ubuntu-in community. I can similarly write:

  This is a formal announcement about the creation of a new IRC channel,
  #debian-in on the OFTC IRC network (irc.oftc.net) for those who use Debian
  along with Ububtu..

Replace #debian-in with any #foo-in channel.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_