[ubuntu-in] [X-post]: Contributing to KDE-DOCS (long email)

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:11:46 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM, AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you are a newbie, and want to contribute to KDE
>> Documentation, you could do it in the following way.
>
> Newbie at what? I'm not even sure what KDE is...but
> I have been using Ubuntu for 4 months now.

Algo - err... its an alternative Desktop environment (i assume you are
using the default GNOME currently - you could also use KDE, if that
floats your boat  ... available in Kubuntu, or installable from
Synaptic... )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KDE ;-)

-Sanjay

p.s. Roshan - thanks for the mail - even though i'm not much of a KDE
user, its good to get an insight into documentation processes .