[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu on Apple Mac's

Hardeep Singh hardeep1singh_s60 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 3 15:44:53 BST 2008

I have nothing against the Mac as an operating system, what I hate is the
way it gets handled by Steve Jobs and company. I agree MS copies apple's
designs but Windows also makes more money than Apple out of the same stuff
and at the same time, it makes the same stuff more popular than apple could
ever make it. Simply because apples tries to use most of their devices
features towards making more money from their customers.

>and soon passions run high. this
> alone is a sign of the cultural impact and a measure of the success of
> apple.

These  emotions aren't always positive towards apple, I agree nobody 'likes'
Microsoft but for some reason there are many who simply 'hate' apple. And
its pretty visible on almost every Group and Community dealing with OSs.