[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 8.4.1

alfred tims alfred.t1nt1n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:27:07 BST 2008

whatever version of hardy you get on cd does not really matter, just
do a distribution update after installation and all the bugs should
crawl away !
" nothing can be built perfect, and shipit cannot possibly throw away
all the cd'roms burnt after the first release - so that they can
provide 'you and me' with totally bugfree ubuntu installation cds "

installing the updates corrects these flaws or bugs - simple !

best regards,
t1nt1n