[ubuntu-in] Airtel Broadband dialup howto?

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:12:27 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Lut4rp <lut4rp at techjugaad.com> wrote:

> Hi
>   My friend
> who needs this, cant do this since he has a limited plan, and wants to
> dial on demand, like he does on Windoze.

My suggestion is to remove this dial on demand setting because

1.when your Internet connection is unstable you dont have dial again and
again to use Internet .Just turn on the modem whenever you want to use and
turn off when its not required
2.you dont need to search for a tool to dial on demand  in ubuntu

contact your customer care to remove that setting

--
Thanks a lot