[ubuntu-in] What happened to ubuntu-in development ?

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 21 16:00:19 GMT 2008

On Monday 21 January 2008 10:56, Vivek wrote:

[some-info]
I'm not a active contributor, I express my simple thoughts below.

> Is there no interest in development of new
> features ? new functionality (or more usable/discoverable) not found
> in other ubuntu distributions ?

I assume, if development has to be considered, and if one is technically
inclined, one could rather, send patches for existing bugs that have
remained un-patched. Ofcourse, one would have to submit them directly
to the developers / people associated with the software.
They probably believe in "Show me the Code" :)