[ubuntu-in] What happened to ubuntu-in development ?

Lut4rp lut4rp at techjugaad.com
Mon Jan 21 15:27:58 GMT 2008

Have you seen this project page? http://ubuntu-in.org/wiki/UbuntuIndiaSystemLook

> I'm not talking just abt different window manager but a better and
> friendlier linux distro based on ubuntu.

Im sorry, but if this is the case, then its a _totally_ new thing
altogether. As Parthan clarified earlier, maintaining new packages
itself is a mammoth task. Creation of a new distro altogether? Its
re-inventing the wheel. But, then again, if you _do_ have the
manpower, time and will to do so, you might find takers for your idea
:) just my opinion!

Pratul

--
dum vivimus, vivamus