[ubuntu-in] What happened to ubuntu-in development ?

Vivek viveksh2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:26:46 GMT 2008

Namaskar to all members,

I've just joined the mailing list in hope of being able to offer some
help in the development of the Indian Edition of Ubuntu. However, I've
been out of luck in finding any useful information about the project.
There does exist a Ubuntu LoCo page but all it talks about is adding
support for regional languages, translation ? Is that all that is there
on the agenda ? Is there no interest in development of new features ?
new functionality (or more usable/discoverable) not found in other
ubuntu distributions ?

Please enlighten me if the project is more than mere lang support.

Thanks
Vivek