[ubuntu-in] [ubuntu indian promoters] Hello all...

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 07:50:28 GMT 2008

Hi Bhavani,

On Jan 18, 2008 1:11 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> hello
> I have got a new idea...
> Why not schedule up an IRC Meet and discuss about the present linux scene
> in India with special ref to ubuntu? and have an idea pool created so as to
> have a larger chunk of the team contributing to ubuntu and moving forward
> ubuntu in india? any takers?/responses/critics/comments/suggestions.... If
> i get a positive response.. then i ll register a sprint on LP and put it up
> on the mailing list so that attendees can register themselves..

I have been using Ubuntu  for quite some time but have not actually
contributed anything to the project. I , for one, would like to be part of
such discussions and eventually be a contributing member. I think this will
bring forth many wannaba developers as well as mentors.

Thanks,
Raseel
www.raseel.in/blog