[ubuntu-in] [Non-tech] Ubuntu IN T-shirts?

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 12 19:39:01 GMT 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008 00:16, gaurav chaturvedi wrote:
>IMO there is no ubuntu-in t-shirt.

Can I get the fact (instead of O) (if there are T-shirts) ;)?

>> That'll in a way, advertise, FOSS.IN (if it is printed) and
>> advertise Ubuntu among my college folks.

>Why would Ubuntu-in want to  just promote foss.in, what about the
>other events? :-)

No, that's not the case. Since, Ubuntu-IN project day was held at
foss.in/2007 providing a platform to discover upcoming developers /
packagers / translators / etc. I assumed, FOSS.IN would also be printed
on the same Ubuntu-IN T-shirt printed for the project day (If that was
done at all).

>Or maybe i didnt get what you are trying to say :-P

Since I had to explain (or answer the question), the truth value for the
above statement is T (oops, that's lisp's T as well) ;) :P