[ubuntu-in] Trying to install Gutsy, Gparted says bad

Vishal Gaurav vishalgaurav01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:16:19 GMT 2008

Hello,
Thanks,
You don't maintain here yet, Which brand make your hard disk.
Are you downloaded tools from hard disk maker website.
I don't figure out, why you having problems with g parted softwares.
I was tried it in many many machines, some of them are old and some therm
are new too.but i have never any problem with it before!.
Ubuntu also uses this software for inbuilt partition tool.

Try another windows based software,Hope you get a chance.

Thanks,
Vishal
vishalgaurav01 at gmail.com
http://vishal.benetonfilms.com