[ubuntu-in] Getting alternate browser in ubuntu gusty

Francis Bosco ifrbose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:15:14 GMT 2008

When working with some websites in firefox, its not at all showing all
components present in the particular website. They have mentioned this will
work properly only with IE6.0 or above. Is there any other way to make that
working?

I want to have opera browser in my ubuntu system. I downloaded opera .deb
package for ubuntu7.10 from opera website. When installing that using gDebi
its showing like dependancy libqt3-mt is missing. Is there any other way to
install opera in my ubuntu?

--
Regards
Bose.