[ubuntu-in] What happened to ubuntu-in development ?

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:09:37 GMT 2008

Only Yesterday I had installed Fedora 8.
It is observed that  Character Map used in Ubuntu is different from
Character Map used in Fedora. That much I can say.
Since I am newbie to Linux, I am not in position to locate where the bug
lies.and as such I  suggest  you to use Live Fedeora8 and compare with
Ubuntu.
I hope Ubuntu will rectify earlier.