[ubuntu-in] how to get sify broadband in ubuntu7.10

Francis Bosco ifrbose at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:51:59 GMT 2008

Hi,
 I am using ubuntu7.10. now wish to have sify wireless internet connection.
It seems they will connect a modem like device in systems pci slot then they
will install a driver and software for login purpose. They are saying that
they only give software and drivers for windows platform. i don't like to
have internet i my system with windows.

What can i do to make internet accessible in my ubuntu system thru' that
sify broadband.

Can anyone here help me on these?
--
Regards