[ubuntu-in] logo in the website

Vinayaraj OK rajok at in.com
Tue Dec 30 16:42:29 GMT 2008

hi,Did anyone noticed the difference between the logos shown in the 'ubuntuin' website's header image and favicon? There is some colour changes between the two. Which is the official one?I think the logo in the favicon is the correct one, because I got a similar .png image as the source logo, from which I made some wallpapers.Wish you all a Happy New YearVinayarajhttp://vinayaraj.wordpress.comhttp://vinayarts.blogspot.comDear ubuntuin ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!