[ubuntu-in] BSNL Broad Band

sambitbikaspal at gmail.com sambitbikaspal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:08:19 GMT 2008

Your modem most probably does have a ethernet port. Since your modem
is not at all being detected, when connected through USB, buying an
ethernet card for your PC may not be a bad option. PCI Ethernet cards
(Frontech or Intex) are available for less than Rs. 150/- almost
anywhere in India. I have two of these cheap Intex cards (Rs. 140/-
each) and they are working fine since the last 2.5years.

--
Sambit Bikas Pal
MS 3rd Year

NB: Kindly send mails as "text/plain".