[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN Hosting Issues

Manish manishsinha.tech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:53:00 GMT 2008

Onkar Shinde wrote:

> The reason we went with paid hosting is to have more control over the
> software installations we did (ex. mediawiki) and ease of
> administration.

Can we know the specifications of the hosting? 9000 INR is too much IMHO
for the needs.

If you can shell out a bit more you can even get Grid-Service hosting
from mediatemple with 100GB of space
http://mediatemple.net/webhosting/gs/
I even checked out at Racked Hosting, Intermediate plan costs just
$10/month which is again very cheap.
http://www.rackedhosting.com/shared/#

Am not advertising mt or rh , but just want to know about the hosting
plans since hosting has become very cheap these days even with great uptime.

Regards,
Manish