[ubuntu-in] Taskbar Problem

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:26:58 GMT 2008

sri Manish,
I agree with you I should have start with new topic thread.
f you can show the last section of Xorg.0.log > kindly indicate how to copy
the log and from where?  I also selected to fix the Xorg option which appear
in recovery mode  of ubuntu 8.10 but failed.  What is the short-cut for
Screenshot to enable me to forward the same to you.
With Best Wishes,
-sriranga(76yrs old)