[ubuntu-in] wallpaper for ubuntu-in

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:13:09 GMT 2008

Vinayaraj OK wrote:
> http://vinayaraj.wordpress.com/creations/

Vinay, thanks for sharing your wonderful work and kudos to your effort
and enthusiasm.

G0SUB, Aanjhan & Onkar,

[1] What license have we released the Ubuntu-In logo under or is it
under a proper license? Have we explicitly stated the license for the logo?
[2] The above wallpaper seems to have a logo, is it our Ubuntu-In logo?
If so, does both the license conform to one another?
[3] I remember reading somewhere that all derivatives of the Ubuntu logo
should confirm to it's license and approved by Ubuntu. Does we fall
under one and have we gone through the process. These things need to be
documented somewhere in our website.

--
---
With Regards,