[ubuntu-in] wallpaper for ubuntu-in

Vinayaraj OK rajok at in.com
Wed Dec 3 08:32:21 GMT 2008

Dear friends,My name is Vinayaraj a newbie to ubuntuin community. I am doing research in Physics in Kerala and I have been using Linux for the last three years. Also would love to propogate it within my friends to the maximum.I would like to invite your attention to the wallpaper that I made for the ubuntuin community. http://vinayaraj.wordpress.com/creations/This work was done using GIMP in the Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS. Hope to continue posting such works in future. Also it will be better to include one page for such contributions in the newly proposed website for 'ubuntuin'. I have already edited this option in the wiki page that we currently owns.thanks and regardsVinayarajDear ubuntuin! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!