[ubuntu-in] Having linux stuff on syllabus

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:32:45 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:49 PM, mallikarjun arjun
<mallik.v.arjun at gmail.com> wrote:
 What you said is correct but if we teach, i know how many ppl will attend
> bcoz i was one among them to miss lectures, so if it in the course there is
> no way to escape. they have to read most of them will be reached.

Sorry. Forcing doesn't work. It will be studied as any other subject
and in most cases will end up being taught the wrong way, given the
quality of majority teachers who teach at Universities nowadays.