[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu India Forum

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 28 22:49:13 BST 2007

Vivek,

>  OK, then lets do one thing, atleast sync the mailing list archives
> with gmane.org. This way the content of the mailing list will be in
> public and easy to search. Also, how about building a mailing list
> search interface on ubuntu india website ? Or a searchable and
> readonly view of archives on ubuntu india website (a replica of
> gmane's thread based view) ?

I have nothing against having a forum; but that said, I would let the
community decide if we really need one or not. That said, I would like
to present these two links:

[1] http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user.indian
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-in@lists.ubuntu.com/

That should answer your other questions.

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose