[ubuntu-in] USB Mass Storage unmount bug

Ravi Shanker ra21vi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:40:31 BST 2007

I think this would be a better UI in gnome to handle such situation
graphically.
When copy starts, it shows the dialog with progress bar. When it
completes, then it automatically should call sync forcefully (for all
those data transfer which is initiated by user, not system).
If there is any problem to should the progress bar, there there should
something animated like loading in Mozilla Firefox should be displayed.
At least user got to know the progress is going on.