[ubuntu-in] FOSS.IN Project Day Discussion Meetup

Parth parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:15:26 BST 2007

On 9/8/07, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello fellow Ubunteros.
> The meeting has been rescheduled due to organizational issues.
> Date : September 12th, Wednesday 2007
> Time : 2030 hrs.
>
> Everything else remains the same. Please add your precious +1s if you are game.

-1
I do not have the luxury of Internet connection at home as of now. If
at all am able to secure a TataIndicom internet card, I will make it.
Else, I will know the happenings on the next day from guys@
#ubuntu-in.

--
Parthan aka Technofreak
FOSS Enthusiast and Ubuntero

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that
they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the
first secret of success.
 ~ Dr. Norman Vincent Peale