[ubuntu-in] This is about Ubuntu Indian Members..

Bhavani Shankar R right2bhavi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:20:08 GMT 2007

I was saddened by the cannons thrown on me so I said I ll wrap up if the
others dont like it... I ll change the team name to Karnataka team and I ll
go on with my ideas about kannada localisation... and about my other ideas..
I want to explain it to you guys precisely.. SO I want a couple of keen ears
to listen on the irc.. I will come on the irc tommorow night at10.00 pm
ist.. where I will be discussing about the same...
Looking forward to your support
Bhavani Shankar.