[ubuntu-in] Suggestion for new laptop

Balaji Narayanan lists at balajin.net
Sat Oct 27 09:13:45 BST 2007

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 12:17:49AM +0530, ramnarayan.k at gmail.com wrote:
>Hi
>
>Am looking for a laptop max Rs 15000 -/
>the critical consideration being it should have a newsish and fast processor
>
>am willing to have a small hd, small screen 12 - 14 inch
>ram 512 MB , basic CD / Writer DVD combo
>
>any suggestions and links to any sites
>
>thanks
>ram

Ram, IMO, 15k is too less a budget for a laptop. And you are asking for
a newish and fast processor. For a decent laptop, a decent processor, 80GB HDD, 512MB RAM,
DVD/CDwrtier combo, I have seen around 35k.

Here is a price list for you to look at if you are in Bangalore.
http://computerwarehousepricelist.com/productlist.asp?ctg=46

HTH
-balaji

--