[ubuntu-in] [Ubuntu Bangalore Team] The Bangalore team is up and rocking..!

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:26:31 BST 2007

To develop Kannada, Bangalore forum is a must. For example OCR for all
Indian languages except KANNADA and  TELUGU are available for free
download.  KannadaOCR was not available for download or neglected why?
Because Kannada well as Telugu is very complex scripts which requires
special attention for development/contribution by local Programmers as well
as Developers who are well versed in Kannada.