[ubuntu-in] [Ubuntu Bangalore Team] The Bangalore team is up and rocking..!

Bhavani Shankar R right2bhavi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:06:20 BST 2007

Hello..
Then why does AP need a loco team? Its because if we break up into smaller
teams and start working people here locally can reach us faster if they have
any problems and we can promote ubuntu faster locally.. I know that the
Indian team is undergoing a rejuvenation and I have already offered my help
to them.. And Ours is a big diverse country.. and a single team cant
synchronise and supervise every part of India... The events happening the
promotions and so on.. So I hope you understood my POV.. +1 Gora I m always
on the look out and thats the thing precisely i m doing.. Also My aim is to
take ubuntu to bangalore it.in (Biggest it exibition in the country..)
Bhavani Shankar.