[ubuntu-in] Is there simple image editor package like MS paint

Mir Nazim mirnazim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:30:27 BST 2007

On 10/23/07, nan budh <nanbudh at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Mir Nazim <mirnazim at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 10/23/07, Ramnarayan. K wrote:
> >

> > On 10/22/07, Mir Nazim wrote:
> > > DIA is a diagram editor not a pain program.
> > >

> > pain programme is right ;)
> >
> > ram
>

> Accidentally, Dil kee baat keh dee
>
> Mir Sahib Kabhi Kabhi Dil ki baat Kehne me koi Harz nahi hai :-)
> nanbudh

Hu hu hu.

Actually Dia is not that bad program after all. But for now this is
best we have got to do our diagram stuff. I use it extensively to make
flow charts etc. But definitely it could have been better.

Just that Dia is not very fast to do simple things like add some
annotation to screen shots just to point out errors or highlight some
areas.

 ALLAH HAFIZ
 Mir Nazim
 mobile: +91-9906478306