[ubuntu-in] Has anyone reviewed Gusty

Lut4rp lut4rp at techjugaad.com
Sat Oct 20 13:43:46 BST 2007

Yeah, i have already downloaded and am seeding the
ubuntu-alternate-cd-iso, ubuntu-live-cd-iso and xubuntu-live-cd-iso...
I upgraded my box from Fiesty, so was a breeze :)
In all, ive been just poking around... A full review on my blog ASP,
but let me say i was dissapointed with CompizFusion, it gave better
effects on Fiesty, they seem to have removed 70% eye candy with the
final version!! eg: no dekstop cube effect, no rain effect.

Let see what happens over the weekend, fun!

:)
Pratul