[ubuntu-in] Has anyone reviewed Gusty

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 20 13:01:21 BST 2007

Vishal Rao <vishalrao at gmail.com> wrote: On 10/19/07, Mir Nazim  wrote:
> Has anyone reviewed Gusty. It will be great if you guys could share
> the thought for us mere mortals who are still trying to  download the
> iso

I downloaded the amd desktop iso torrent. it got done in less than one and a half on BSNL dataone  business3000(512 kbps). I ran the live cd jus a few moments ago. looks good. faster than 6.06 live cd and ofcourse it would be faster on install.
could not configure ethernet connection for my home internet(the properties button was disabled.should it be?)
The colours are bright.
if i get time i shall do an install tomorrow or day after. i shall write my experiences.
BTW has anyone else downloaded the iso? please share.
regards
nanbudh