[ubuntu-in] ubuntu India website redesign

Manu Mahajan manu.mahajan at comprotechnologies.com
Fri Oct 19 11:17:57 BST 2007

Hi community

I've just joined. I'd like to help out. I can contribute in anything related
from testing, coding, configuring or managing servers, writing
documentation(in Hindi or English) etc. I'm a bit pressed for time for a few
days. Let's say a week, but after that I'll have a lot of hours to spare. I
can still do some QA for this drupal install while my code is compiling ;)

Let me know.

Manu

  _____