[ubuntu-in] ubuntu India website redesign

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 16 05:49:47 BST 2007

--- Parth wrote:

> I accept that this is a good topic for presentation,
> but IMHO the way
> you move up the learning curve is something
> different in each
> individual and having a common step-wise-procedure
> will not prove
> good. The way I feel better is start using, start
> exploring, start
> discussing, keep learning.

Umm, I agree. However, couldn't there be just a basic
framework that is really simple for /anyone/ to get
started? The project day would be an important form of
*_face-to-face_* interaction ultimately serving
mentors to upcoming contributors. (May be this sounds
too ambitious, but is a possibility).

> No book can be better than or compensate
> experience. :)

However, one would always begin with a book. Be it a
hard copy or an online resource. Depends on how you
look at the resource as a book.

--
http://www.gnu.org.in
http://www.somaiya.edu/sksasc