[ubuntu-in] we need web space for CS Ubuntu

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:54:29 BST 2007

Hi all,
        Sorry for late reply .
We were busy with www.plug.org.in/mashup and CS Ubuntu Beta release.

We are thinking for following options
1. Ind-Linux
2. IIT
3. TuxFamily
4. Lut4rp <lut4rp at techjugaad.com>
5. NRCFOSS

Now we are going to start testing all option .
So we will be in position to deliver Good Quality and Speed for all .

So can any one of you give some space for testing our Beta Release ISO image ?

And Thanks for all those who show great interest and not only interest
but further they come with help and solution .

So lets see before 18th ( Ubuntu Final release ) we must come with
some conclusion .

THANKS A LOT .

On 10/12/07, Lut4rp <lut4rp at techjugaad.com> wrote:

> > And what is the service like. Is it good
> >

> Its absolutely fanta-bulous!
>
> @Amit Karpe: What have you decided? Should I give you space? I have no
> problem in sponsoring it.. Im desperately in need of CS Ubuntu (kya kare...
> cs student :) )
>

> --
>
> In a world without fences & boundaries, who needs Gates and Windows?
> personal website - http://techjugaad.com/techbakwaas

Regards
Amit.