[ubuntu-in] repository at IIT roorkee + web space for CS Ubuntu

Venkatesh Nandakumar venryuec at iitr.ernet.in
Fri Oct 12 12:28:12 BST 2007

Mir Nazim wrote:
> On 10/12/07, Lut4rp <lut4rp at techjugaad.com> wrote:
>>> Hey Pratul
>>>
>>> What hosting company are you using. Please post the details
>>

>> I am using services by Host Department LLC (hostdepartment.com)
>> Plan details, I am not exactly sure myself, but i know for sure I have
>> unlimited bandwidth and space. I think the unlimited-UNIX-developer plan.
>>

> And what is the service like. Is it good
>
>> Pratul
>>
>> --
>>
>> In a world without fences & boundaries, who needs Gates and Windows?
>> personal website - http://techjugaad.com/techbakwaas
>> --
>>> company are you using. Please post the details
>> (hostdepartment.com) > Plan details, I am not
>> istinfo/ubuntu-in

Does anyone know as to how iit madras setup the repository?? did
canonical approach them?? is it possible to have such another
repository at iit roorkee??

I'm part of this organisation here, in iit roorkee called IMG, we are
responsible for creating/managing the internet/intranet services +
website. etc stuff.... though we don't have much power to implement a
repository system..it still is possible..
with , you know , the right approach to the institute admin.. and of
course, space to CS Ubuntu.

Venkatesh Nandakumar
Dept of ECE
IIT Roorkee