[ubuntu-in] we need web space for CS Ubuntu

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Thu Oct 11 07:58:06 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 02:50 -0400, Amit Karpe wrote:
[...]
> 2. For just 1 week , we can go with http://code.indlinux.net .
> Bcoz we have 13th Oct as Deadline for Beta released at PLUG Masup .
> So short time we can use http://code.indlinux.net .
> Then we can look other solution .
[...]

Most likely, yes. I will confer on this with Raj Mathur, who
manages the server in order to ensure that it does not overload
the server. The server is also hosting Newsrack, so that you
might find it slow at times. However, it is better than nothing.

Please register yourself, and anybody else who is to be part
of the project, as developers on the site,
http://code.indlinux.net . Once you are approved (should take
at most a day), please submit a project proposal, and we should
be able to take a decision within a couple of days at the
outside. All hosted projects need to be under an OSI-approved
licence, but presumably that is not an issue here.

Regards,
Gora