[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu India Forum

Gaurav Mishra lists at gauravmishra.info
Wed Oct 10 07:57:02 BST 2007

On 9/28/07, Parth <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/28/07, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  OK, then lets do one thing, atleast sync the mailing list archives
> > with gmane.org. This way the content of the mailing list will be in
> > public and easy to search. Also, how about building a mailing list
> > search interface on ubuntu india website ? Or a searchable and
> > readonly view of archives on ubuntu india website (a replica of
> > gmane's thread based view) ?
>
> Vivek, if you have any ideas of doing it (technical details) please
> propose it. We will chalk it out and do it asap.This is a nice idea of
> making our archives search-able and having an interface in our
> website, so we need not answer the same questions again and again. We
> can ask to do a STFA :P

Mailing lists archieves can be also be synced with phpbb and several
other forums

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"