[ubuntu-in] DTP software

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 6 11:04:40 BST 2007

I would like to try out the spreadsheet and any other template you would offer. Please send it to me, It would be a learning experience for me.
Thanks a lot in advance
regards
nanbudh

"Ramnarayan.K" <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com> wrote: Hi

On 10/6/07, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com> wrote: Ram,

On 10/3/07, ramnarayan.k at gmail.com <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com> wrote:
Write to scribus mailing list or talk to scribus programmers on IRC.
will do

They will be willing to help you by either guiding you how to do it or
writing a add on for scribus. Also, please add this requirement as
feature request.
 am working on some templates for booklets and will send it to the scribus template people

in the meanwhile i made a very simple spreadsheet that would help people figure out the booklet sequencing and printing - specifically for a5 booklets printed back to back on a4 pages. I can send it to whoever is interested to check out and see if it can be made into something better.

 Btw, you know of any commercial softwiare which will do this job.
Would like to have a look at the process and understand what exactly
is being done.
actually  its been quite a while since i either made a booklet or used commercial dtp software :) and i don't remember what software (adobe pagemaker i think it was) am not sure but maybe even m$ office has a booklet feature (anyone??)

regards
ram

regards
VK