[ubuntu-in] The Ubuntu-IN forums are now ON!

Lut4rp lut4rp at techjugaad.com
Sat Oct 6 09:09:46 BST 2007

Hear, hear!

The official Ubuntu India forums are finally on! Now the Ubuntu India
community has all the three communities on! (read: forum, mailing
list, IRC).

I hope the forums will be a grand success. Please tell your friends
and spread the word. And yeah, someone shoot a mail to M$ India also,
they'll be interested as well! >:)

Jokes apart, here's what YET needs to be done:
1. Someone from the Council will need to make a forum.ubuntu-in.org
URL. Until that time, the forums can be accessed at my URL,
http://ubuntu.techjugaad.com
2. We need to modify the wiki to accommodate the details of the forum also.
3. I will need friends & volunteers who can help with the moderation
and maintenance. There's a specific forum on the board where you can
apply for that.
4. Vivek Khurana has kindly agreed to make a Ubuntu-like design for
the board. That shall be on as soon as done.

Suggestions welcome as usual :D

Have fun!
Pratul

--
In a world without fences & boundaries, who needs Gates and Windows?
personal website - http://techjugaad.com/techbakwaas