[ubuntu-in] Debian-Ubuntu Project Status

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:11:40 BST 2007

Hello All,

My first thanks to all those who are getting actively involved to make
Project Day a grand success. Neverthless, we still need a lot of
volunteers/supprt from this wonderful community. Hopefully Jono or
Mark will be coming in and rocking foss.in. Fingers crossed.

On 10/4/07, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Given my experience with packaging, I will have to make good efforts
> in next two months to learn all Ubuntu specific things.
> But since G0SUB is also attending, I will be very glad to hand over

I second this. G0SUB or Soumyadip are the right people to handle it as
they have the right balance (Debian-Ubuntu ;-) )

Can one of you guys confirm please?

Aanjhan